Climb the world famous Dunn’s River Falls; have an unforgettable experience with dolphins; and go shopping on this amazing combination excursion.
On this excursion you will:
- Have the opportunity to climb 600 feet of cool, refreshing water as it cascades over natural limestone terraces.
- Stop at Dolphin Cove’s lush tropical jungle and beach. Receive a brief educational presentation about dolphins.
- Have the opportunity to caress and kiss these amazing creatures while standing in the shallows.
- Enjoy a walk through the lush tropical jungle. Meet exotic birds, snakes, sharks and many more amazing creatures, or just relax at the beach.
- Stop at the shopping plaza for one to two hours of shopping before returning to your ship.
Note: Minimum age is 6 years. Children must be accompanied by a participating parent/guardian. Pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this excursion and guests cannot use cameras during the encounter. This excursion is not a swim with the dolphins. Be advised the rocks are slippery; non-skid water shoes are required (available for sale at the Falls)