Embark the open-air chairlift at Mystic Mountain for a 15-minute ride through the canopy to the top of the mountain with breath taking views. At the peak, enjoy the cultural pavilion, take in the local music and dancing, and bask in the panoramic views of Jamaica or choose to enjoy a tasty Jamaican lunch. Next, you'll take a short bus ride to Dunn's River Falls where cool waters cascade 600 feet down a giant rock staircase. Hand in hand, you'll climb to the top of the falls with your guide.
- The minimum age to climb Dunn's River Falls is 6 years old.
- Food and beverages are available for purchase.
- Bring your swimsuit and towel; lockers are available for a charge.
- The rocks at the falls are slippery; non-skid water shoes are required to climb.
- The sequence of the tour may vary.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/ neck/knee injuries or heart conditions are not permitted on this excursion.
- Tour may operate in reverse order.
- Water shoes are available for rent at the end of the pier, based on availability.