The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Experience Jamaica's newest attraction, the Rainforest Sky Explorer, as you glide silently up 700 feet through a tropical forest in a chairlift.
/ Adult (ages 13 and over)
/ Child (ages 4 - 12)
*Prices may vary by sailing
Experience Jamaica’s newest attraction, the Rainforest Sky Explorer, as you glide silently up 700 feet through a tropical forest in a chairlift.
On this excursion you will:
- Take a short ride in air conditioned comfort from the pier to Mystic Mountain.
- Receive an orientation before boarding the chairlift for a scenic 15-minute ride up to the top station.
- Ascend through the forest skimming the top of the canopy which provides picturesque glimpses of the North shore.
- Explore the educational pavilion that emphasizes four distinct components of Jamaica’s rich history – the environment and natural resources; the country’s colorful heritage and culture; Jamaican maritime prominence; and the long athletic tradition of the Jamaican people.
- Take in the spectacular views of Ocho Rios, the coastline, and the main cruise ship pier from the observation tower.
- Enjoy a refreshing dip in the infinity edge swimming pool and purchase Jamaican snacks and beverages at the restaurant.
- Spend as much time as you desire at the top of the mountain and when you are ready to depart, simply ride the chairlift back down through the middle canopy to the shuttle bus that will transport you back to your ship.
Note: Minimum height is 46 inches (no lap riding). Child must be at least 8 years old to ride the Sky Explorer unaccompanied by an adult. Athletic shoes/fastened shoes are recommended. Bring your swimsuit and towel if you plan on swimming. Food and beverages are available for purchase at the restaurant.