The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Experience the Jamaica Bobsled, the Sky Explorer chairlift and the zip-line canopy all in one adventurous tour!
On this exciting excursion you will:
- Board an air conditioned bus for a short ride to Mystic Mountain.
- Ride the Sky Explorer chairlift up 700 feet through the tropical forest canopy and at the peak, you can explore the displays and learn the history and culture of Jamaica.
- Get ready for the thrill of your life on the one and only Jamaica Bobsled adventure ride!
- Listen to an orientation.
- Board a specially-made Jamaica bobsled and hold on as it plunges through 3,280 feet of twists and turns down the mountain.
- Stop, to be slowly lifted back to the top on an elevated tramway.
- Receive an orientation, safety equipment and harness system for your zip-line adventure.
- “Fly” through the canopy on a series of cables and pulleys that are interconnected on both tree and land-based platforms while gazing at the spectacular view; your canopy tour ends at the mid-station of the chairlift where you can catch a ride back to the top of the mountain.
- Spend as much time as you desire admiring the panoramic views while swimming in the infinity edge pool; when you are ready to depart, simply hop on the Sky Explorer chairlift back to the bottom where a shuttle will take you back to your ship
Note: Minimum height is 46 inches, maximum weight is 280 lbs. Closed-toe shoes are required. Bring a towel and swimsuit if you plan on swimming in the pool. Additional Jamaica Bobsled rides can be purchased at the park. A liability waiver is required for this excursion. Guests must fit in zip-line harness and helmet in a safe manner. Pregnant women and guests with heart conditions or back/neck injuries are not permitted on this excursion.
NOTE: Minimum height is 46 inches and maximum weight is 280 lbs