The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Madre Mountains, San Sebastián’s remote location and historic appeal have made it one of Mexico’s last great getaways.
$99.99 / Person
Infants less than 4 years don’t require tickets
*Prices may vary by sailing
Port:Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
No Minimum Age
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Madre Mountains, San Sebastián's remote location and historic appeal have made it one of Mexico's great treasures. Even though this little mountain enclave (elevation 4,500 ft.) is not very far from Puerto Vallarta, San Sebastián’s old world charm is worlds away.
On this excursion you will:
- Enjoy fantastic scenery and typical scenes of rural Mexican life, making the journey both breathtaking and relaxing.
- Wander around an area that reached its peak of prosperity in the 1700’s, this beautiful mountain village of 600 residents retains its colonial heritage.
- Visit a traditional hacienda and coffee plantation and learn about the cultivation of this traditional drink.
- Experience this very peaceful town, which has changed so little in hundreds of years. With a quaint cobblestone plaza lined by dignified white buildings, a classic Porfirian bandstand, an 18th century church dedicated to San Sebastián and many old world Haciendas, San Sebastián is a living museum untouched by time.
- Enjoy a traditional lunch in town before your return journey.
- Have the option to be dropped off at the fashionable “Marina Vallarta”, an area full of shops and restaurants and from where you can take a short taxi ride back to your ship.
- Lunch is included.
- A light sweater, walking shoes, camera and sunscreen are recommended