Your first stop is at the remote seaside village of Quimixto. Land your inflatable boat right on the beach and enjoy a leisurely horseback ride through the jungle to arrive at a breathtaking waterfall. Cool off with a refreshing swim in the waterfall and then continue your boat ride to Pizota, a remote fishing village. After enjoying a freshly prepared buffet lunch, you can relax on the beautiful beach, swim, explore the jungle, kayak along the pristine shores, or walk through the quaint village to get a glimpse of how the locals live.
- The minimum age to attend this tour is 10 years old; maximum weight is 250 lbs.
- Lunch, soft drinks, beer, bottled water, snorkel gear and kayaks are included.
- For your safety, helmets are provided for horseback riding.
- A swimsuit, towel, hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, and sunglasses are recommended.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or heart conditions are not permitted.
- This excursion includes difficult/extreme activity.
- Water activities are only available if ocean conditions permits it.