Exclusive Boat Tour through Banderas Bay: your Sea Safari will begin with a thrilling speedboat ride over the brilliant waters of Banderas Bay, where a brand new view of the fantastic lush coastline will reveal itself to you. Home to just 400 people, Quimixto is nestled by the La Puerta river mouth and is accessible only by boat. The lack of cars means life unfolds at a slower pace here, and you’ll have the opportunity to shop, look around, take photos and simply unwind before you continue your day of exploration. Get ready to saddle up and mount one of our highly trained horses and take a gentle mile-long ride along narrow, twisting paths beside the beautiful La Puerta River up into the mountains. Horseback Riding in Puerto Vallarta is a must! The relaxation continues as you mosey back to the seashore for an amazing snorkeling session in a secluded cove full of rock reefs and teeming with colorful sea life, you will also have the option to kayak too. After you’ve gotten acquainted with the amazing sea life of the Quimixto shoreline, you’ll retire to a quiet, private beach paradise in Pizota and enjoy a delicious lunch.
- The minimum age to attend this tour is 10 years old; maximum weight is 250 lbs.
- Lunch, soft drinks, beer, bottled water, snorkel gear and kayaks are included.
- For your safety, helmets are provided for horseback riding.
- A swimsuit, towel, hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, and sunglasses are recommended.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or heart conditions are not permitted.
- This excursion includes difficult/extreme activity.
- Water activities are only available if ocean conditions permits it.