This excursion captures the essence of Pacific Mexico – traditional pueblitos, lush countryside and, of course, Tequila.
On this excursion you will:
- Depart from the ship to one of the finest and most modern distilleries in Mexico.
- Participate in a fully guided excursion of the manufacturing process and enjoy a sample.
- Move on to a traditional tequila factory where the old-fashioned methods of producing tequila will be demonstrated.
- Sample some more tequila.
- Visit the pueblitos of the Valle de Banderas, an area first conquered by Francisco Cortez de Buenaventura in 1525.
- Take a free shuttle to downtown Puerto Vallarta.