Dive into adventure at the Marietas Islands! Swim, snorkel, kayak, and get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see the humpback whales during their winter migration. Bay of Banderas is a natural sanctuary for a profusion of sea life. Climb aboard our comfortable catamaran and watch for humpback whales, giant manta rays, tropical fish and wild dolphins as you cruise toward the Marietas. Swim, snorkel and explore the rocky caverns and archways on a guided tour. Witness the magnificent humpbacks soaring into the air and hear their hauntingly beautiful whale song.
- Minimum age to participate in snorkeling and kayaking is 8 years.
- Minimum age to swim to Marietas Island is 12.
- A complimentary deli-style buffet lunch will be served on the catamaran.
- Beverages, lunch, snorkel and kayak equipment are included.
- Swimsuit, towel, hat, sunscreen and a light sweater are recommended.
- Restrooms are available on the catamaran.
- Don t forget your camera!
- Sightings are frequent, however, they cannot be guaranteed.