Watch for wild dolphins playing as you cruise to the Marietas Islands. A top-of-the-line catamaran will take you comfortably to the magnificent Islas Marietas, whose surrounding waters offer an ideal eco-system for an abundance array of sea life. Explore the rocky caverns and archways by kayak, snorkel or by stand up paddle board. Watch for the giant manta rays, sea turtles, and abundant, multi-colored fish. The professional guides are always on hand to help, advise and ensure, above all, that you have fun. This tour offers sun, fun and the chance to discover all of the wonders of nature that the Marieta Islands have to offer. Discover the delicate and complex ecosystem that includes Pacific bottlenose dolphins, giant manta rays, tropical fish and blue-footed booby birds among 91 other species of birds that live in the Marietas Islands. Explore the rocky shoreline and reefs while kayaking, paddle boarding or snorkeling. Embark on a guided tour with one of our eco-friendly, expert guides. Enjoy a complimentary, deli-style lunch buffet and open bar onboard before a leisurely cruise back to the port.
- Minimum age to snorkel is 6 years.
- Swimsuit, towel, hat, sunscreen and a light sweater are recommended.
- Beverages, lunch, snorkel and kayak equipment are included on the tour.
- Dolphin sightings are frequent, however, they cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum age for snorkeling and kayaking is eight years.