Watch for dolphins swimming alongside the catamaran as you cruise towards the Marietas Islands. Explore the unique and complex ecosystem comprised of whales (during season), dolphins, giant manta ray, tropical fish and indigenous birds in the shelter of the Marietas Islands. Learn about this ideal ecosystem and the diverse sea life of this area. Explore the rocky shoreline and reefs while kayaking and snorkeling. Have knowledgeable eco-guides on hand to help and inform you. A complimentary deli-style buffet lunch and complimentary drinks will be served on the catamaran before leisurely sail back to the cruise ship.
- Minimum age to snorkel is 8 years.
- Swimsuit, towel, hat, sunscreen and a light sweater are recommended.
- Beverages, lunch, snorkel and kayak equipment are included.
- Sightings are frequent, however, they cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum age for snorkeling and kayaking is eight years.