Enjoy the opportunity to visit a cooperative farm and learn how coffee is cultivated and roasted, followed by a visit to the countryside artisan village of Sarchi.
On this excursion you will:
- Travel by air conditioned motor coach, for approximately 1½ hours, to a 670-acre cooperative farm owned by more than 2,300 farmers.
- The coffee that they cultivate and produce is sold directly to the world-renown Starbucks. You will experience first-hand the coffee roasting process and have the chance to sample the flavorful brewing.
- Also, see how the coffee beans, known as cherries, are picked, sorted, peeled, fermented and sun dried.
- After learning all about coffee, you’ll reboard your motor coach and visit Sarchi, one of Costa Rica’s most famous artisan towns.
- Enjoy a typical Costa Rican lunch here and have some time to shop for beautiful wooden creations, including the typical hand painted oxcarts.
NOTE: Lunch is included.
The Best Price Guarantee Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Please see additional notes and information in Description below.