The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Take a walk in the sky and experience the perspective afforded to birds and mammals that live high above the forest in the treetops.
On this excursion you will:
- Experience this privilege seldom given to the human eye, the perspective afforded to birds and mammals that live high above the forest in the treetops.
- Now, you can have that vantage point! An approximate one-hour drive takes you to the area of national parks and protected lands where you will embark on a hike over trails and suspended cable bridges showing some of the wonders of the tropical forest.
- More than 120 species of birds have been identified as well as mammals like the Kinkajou, Agoutis, and Coatis.
- Your walk takes approximately 1½ hours and is mostly downhill enabling you to enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean and coastline as well as the vegetation and waterways.
- After your walk, enjoy some complimentary fresh fruits and natural juice. Visit the shopping village located within the premises before your drive back to the pier.
Note: Minimum age is 12 years. Guests must be able to sustain a 1½ hour downhill walk at a moderate pace.
Terrain is uneven and may be muddy. Light cotton clothing, sturdy shoes and binoculars are recommended.