This fun tour is the best way to see all of the highlights of Saint John, including the famous Reversing Falls Rapids!
On this excursion you will:
- Board a motorized trolley, similar to the century-old streetcars, and enjoy the entertaining narrative by your local driver-guide.
- Discover Saint John’s charm and learn about the city’s fascinating history.
- Stop to visit the Reversing Falls Rapids from the best vantage point, Fallsview Park, and discover how the mighty Bay of Fundy causes the St. John River to reverse direction and flow backwards. No matter which stage of the tide cycle you see, you’ll be fascinated by this unique phenomenon.
- View the port of Saint John and your cruise ship against the beauty of the Bay of Fundy from Fort Howe lookout.
- Discover 400 years of history in the heart of Canada’s oldest incorporated city, including the unique Victorian architecture of the historic district, Sea Captain’s homes, historic churches, and other key points of interest.
- End your tour at the Market Square, in the heart of Saint John and within a 3 block radius of Saint John’s top attractions and shopping area. Disembark the trolley and explore at your leisure, or stay onboard for a return drive to the ship.
Note: There is one step (12 inches high) at the entrance of the trolley, with no storage for wheelchairs or strollers. Guests may choose to stay onboard the trolley and return to the ship, rather than disembark at the Market Square.