The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
If you want to really experience Skagway, this is a tour you can't pass up!
On this excursion you will:
- First ascend into the beautiful mountains on the White Pass and Yukon Route railroad in an antique parlor car, where you will be in awe of the incredible scenery and amazed by the stories and history your tour guide will tell you.
- Then arrive in Fraser British Columbia and embark on a deluxe motorcoach with your guide pointing out such famous sites as the Tormented Valley and Pitchfork Falls.
- See at the foot of the pass, nestled next to a spectacular waterfall, is Liarsville Gold Rush Trail Camp and Salmon Bake.
- Experience a cast of sourdoughs and dance hall girls who will entertain you with a reenactment of the shooting of Soapy Smith, recite a poem by the "Bard of the North", Robert Service, and teach you the art of finding that precious metal that drove men and women wild with Gold Fever!
- Be set free in the Liarsville gold fields before enjoying a lunch of freshly grilled Alaskan Salmon, salad, coleslaw, baked beans, chicken, cornbread, a variety of beverages and blueberry pie.
- Finally your excursion ends at the world-famous Red Onion Saloon. The Red Onion Madams will serve up your choice of Alaskan Amber, red and white wine, or non-alcoholic punch.
- Be entertained with incredible tales of the girls who used to "work" in these historic rooms! You will see the priceless nickel silver dress worn by Matty Silks, the Onion's first madam, and many other original artifacts left by the soiled doves.
- Embrace the true spirit of 1898 and sign-on for the experience of a lifetime.
This excursion enters Canada. Passports are required for all participants. (Birth Certificates and Photo ID are not sufficient for this tour)
This tour may run in reverse.