This unique journey combines a scenic float trip (no white water) through the world famous Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve with a spectacular fjord cruise.
On this combination excursion you will:
- Cruise Alaska's deepest fjord, with its sheer walls and beautiful waterfalls.
- See historic Haines and Fort Seward.
- Float quietly down the river, through the heart of the eagle preserve, home of the world's largest gatherings of bald eagles.
- Watch out for moose, bears, wolves, and a host of other animals.
- Be surrounded by towering mountains, hanging glaciers, lush forests, and fresh air.
- Listen as expert guides share their extensive knowledge of the unique ecosystems and the area's rich native history.
- Be treated to a delicious picnic-style lunch. This is an unforgettable adventure into the grandeur of Alaska!