Professional mountain guides with world expedition experience will lead you on an exciting climbing adventure over the smooth granite walls of the White Pass. Take a drive through Skagway and up the Klondike Highway, where you will hike to the base of majestic rock cliffs. You will rope up and start climbing the clean granite. There are more than a dozen routes to choose from with climbs ranging from easy to very challenging and each climb ends with a stunning aerial view of the Skagway River, The White Pass Yukon Route Railway, and the surrounding wilderness. You'll have the chance to climb many of the routes and try rappelling on the high cliffs
- Minimum age is 6 years.
- This adventure is suitable for first time climbers and experienced climbers.
- Guests must be able to sustain an even paced hike for 5 - 10 minutes over uneven terrain.
- Dress in warm clothing that allows for good flexibility. Climbing shoes, helmet, harness and a snack are provided.
- This excursion includes extreme/difficult activity.
- Minimum weight 50lbs / Maximum weight 300lbs.