Board a deluxe, waterjet-powered catamaran that has pulls alongside Carnival Legend in the waters of Tracy Arm. On your tour you’ll discover many wonders around each bend of this serpentine, 30-mile fjord. Listen to the onboard Naturalist who will inform you about the area. Trace the bases of cliffs that rise 4000-feet above the jade-colored sea. Enjoy an up close view of Sawyer Glacier, with frequent stops to view wildlife. Hear the “white thunder” as immense spires of ice break from the Sawyer Glaciers and crash into the sea.
This special excursion is not conducted from Seattle and is not on the date of the port of call of Skagway. This tour will take place on the Thursday of your tour, known as Tracy Arm day, of your ships regular itinerary.
- The minimum age to attend this tour is 5 years old (please disregard the 99 years advisory).
- DO NOT click on the "Add To Cart" button.
- Should you require any additional information please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com.
- In the event of unpredictable ice conditions preclude your ship from entering Tracy Arm Fjord, the tour will be modified to explore Endicott Arm Fjord.
- There are two available departures times: 11:00 AM or 2:30 PM
- A warm, rainproof jacket, hat and gloves are recommended to fully enjoy the outside observation deck.