The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
This special excursion will take place on the Tracy Arm Day of your regular cruise itinerary and not in your embarkation port.
To purchase this shore excursion, please visit the Tracy Arm Fjord and Glacier Explorer Shore Excursion page.
Experience the Tracy Arm Wilderness area, including exciting close-up views of the majestic Sawyer Glaciers. As the ship enters Tracy Arm, she will glide to a brief stop to allow you to board a deluxe, waterjet-powered catamaran, designed for optimum viewing and delicate maneuvering. Bring your camera to capture the many wonders you'll discover around each bend of this serpentine, 30-mile fjord. The onboard naturalist will inform you about the area as you trace the bases of cliffs that rise 4,000 feet above the bay. Enjoy an up-close view of the North Sawyer Glacier with frequent stops to view wildlife, and hear the "white thunder" as immense ice spires break from the South Sawyer Glacier and crash into the bay.
- To purchase this shore excursion, please visit the Tracy Arm Fjord and Glacier Explorer Shore Excursion page.
- Minimum age is 5 years.
- Tour is not recommended for guests with mobility issues, as guests are required to navigate steep stairs during the boat transfer.
- A warm, rainproof jacket, hat and gloves are recommended to fully enjoy the outside observation deck.
- Cash is recommended should you wish to purchase an Alaskan Amber, snacks or souvenirs whilst on the excursion.
- In the event unpredictable ice conditions preclude your ship from entering Tracy Arm Fjord, the tour will be modified to explore Endicott Arm Fjord.