On This Excursion You Will:
- You'll enjoy one of the most scenic rail routes to Fraser, British Columbia in your very own train coach hosted by a rollicking Gold Fields escort who will share personal stories of gold prospecting.
- Take a motorcoach ride down the White Pass Canyon to the Klondike Gold Fields where you'll be met by an entire cast of characters.
- Take a guided tour of this historical gold dredge and see images of the dredge in action.
- You’ll learn the art of gold panning from seasoned Prospectors and pan for gold in heated water.
- After finding your “fortune” in gold, head over to the Gold Shack and have it weighed.
- Browse the Gold Parlor for gold quartz jewelry and visit the brewery to quench your thirst.
- On your return journey, you can be dropped off in town or your ship.
Note: This excursion enters Canada. Passports are required for all participants. (Birth Certificates and Photo ID are not sufficient for this tour)
The Best Price Guarantee Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Please see additional notes and information in Description below.