The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Board your mini bus for a short 10-minute drive to the start of the tour in Frigate Bay. Your guide will give you a comprehensive safety briefing on the mini-speed boats and the tour. You will also be issued with any equipment that you will need masks, fins, snorkel vest and life vest. You will receive a lesson on the controls & how to operate the boat (2 guests per boat required). Once familiar with your water craft you will be led out onto the bay to practice driving and getting used to the controls. While boating you’ll have the chance to observe sea birds, marine life and the beautiful coastal scenery along the way.
You will pass by White house bay & Christophe Harbor Marina development, across Ballast bay to Shitten Bay at the end of the South East Peninsular. Here you will be able to snorkel in calm clear water. This is where you’ll find large coral encrusted boulders, which are home to sponges, fan corals & a myriad of different tropical fish. Once back on board your boat, your guide will give you some cold beverages before the exhilarating return back to base.
- The minimum age to participate on this tour is 8 years old.
- The minimum age to drive the boat is 16 years old (and must present a valid driver's license).
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Pregnant women, guests with back or neck injuries, heart problems, asthma, epilepsy or any conditions/injuries that prohibit jarring or bouncing are not permitted to participate on this tour.
- The maximum combined weight of guests is 400 lbs or 181kg. (2 guests per boat is required).
- Single rider guests must pay the full price based on double.
- This tour can operate in reverse.