The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Hop on board for a fun cruise along St. Lucia’s coastline to experience the magnificent Pitons. On this excursion you will:
- Sit back and enjoy the catamaran ride as you leave the Castries harbor and cruise along the west coast, passing the picturesque peninsulas of Vigie and La Toc.
- Take in the lush vegetation of the coastline and the small villages of Anse la Raye and Canaries.
- Continue on to Soufriere Bay where you’ll see the Petit and Gros Pitons rising majestically 2,600 feet out of the sea.
- Enjoy great photo opportunities, capturing this wonder of nature as the catamaran circles the bay.
- Continue your cruise along the coast to the scenic bay of Anse Cochon where an assortment of dry snacks will be served along with fresh local juices, before taking a relaxing swim in the lovely waters of the Caribbean Sea.
- Cruise to the idyllic Marigot Bay, one of the island’s most beautiful bays, famous for many battles between the English and the French.
- Enjoy the rhythmic sounds of Caribbean music as you cruise back to the pier.
Note: Minimum age is 5 years; maximum weight is 300 lbs. Maximum height is 6 ft 5 in. Refreshments and dry snacks are included. Pregnant women and guests with heart/respiratory conditions are not permitted on this excursion. Fresh water showers available on board. Guests must be able to maneuver steps to enter/exit the catamaran and climb a ladder to enter/exit the water for swimming. Guests should wear swimsuit underneath clothing. Sunscreen, beach towel, and a waterproof camera are recommended. The Captain may alter swimming area depending on sea conditions