Experience the thrill of racing the famous 12-meter race boats “Stars & Stripes”, “Canada II”, and “True North IV”. You'll have the opportunity to compete in your own race around a shortened America's Cup course. The America's Cup is one of the oldest contested trophy sports in international sailing, and a symbol of excellence and national achievement. You will participate in one of the most exclusive sporting events in the world as you grind the winch, trim the sails or take the helm to help lead your crew to victory. After the race, enjoy a rum/fruit punch victory celebration at the 12 Metre Clubhouse and browse the boutique for souvenirs and race gear. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience where no experience is necessary.
- Minimum age is 9 years old.
- Soft-soled shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses are highly recommended.
- There are NO toilets onboard the boats – guests are advised to use the facilities prior to departing on this tour.
- Shopping opportunity at the 12 Metre Boutique is at the end of the tour.
- After the tour, guests can walk back to the cruise terminal (5 min), or into downtown Philipsburg (10 min).