Start your outdoor adventure along the scenic roadways of St. Maarten in convoy style as you take in the picturesque views of the hilly terrains of the island. You will travel to the world-renowned Sunset beach where you can sunbathe in the sun and relax in the powdery white sand beaches as you watch the airplanes land. At the beach, you will be served a welcome drink while lounging on the sand. After a few hours, hop back on the bike and ride through the oldest town on the island on your way back to the ship.
- A welcome drink will be served at the beach.
- Alcohol consumption is not allowed during the tour.
- A valid driver's license is required. The minimum age is 18 years old.
- Closed-toe shoes are required. Guests may wear long or short pants and bring backpacks. There are no lockers available.
- Only single riders are permitted on the bikes.
- Bathing suits and towels are recommended for the beach portion of the tour.