The natural beauty of St. Maarten is right at your feet on this hike along the coast.
On this excursion you will:
- Take a motor coach ride through Philipsburg, the capital of the Dutch side of St. Maarten, en route to the beautiful Guana Bay residential area.
- Meet your guides at the lookout point for an orientation, bottle of water and a granola bar.
- Begin your hike along the single track trails of the rugged Eastern coastline’s natural rock formations.
- Hike along the rocky and grassy trails overlooking the rough seas below to Geneve Bay.
- Enjoy spectacular views of the neighboring islands of St. Barts, the deserted Isle de Fourche and Pelican Rock.
- Take a short break on Geneve Bay’s rocky beach while listening to the relaxing sounds of the surf.
- Follow more single track trails until you reach the pristine Guana Bay Beach.
- Walk to the end of the beach where you can relax at a shaded area and enjoy the complimentary drink with your fellow hikers