Enjoy an amazing helmet diving experience that’s as simple as walking and breathing – no training or swimming required!
On this exhilarating excursion you will:
- Follow the friendly Sea Trek staff from your ship to the water shuttle for a 10-15 minute ride to the Sea Trek underwater park.
- Get organized into groups and, after listening to a safety briefing, the real fun begins.
- Don your helmet and follow your guide into the water; your hair stays dry and you can even wear your prescription glasses.
- As you walk along the seafloor, you’ll see shipwrecks, historical cannons, a sunken Odyssey submarine, and an abundant variety of fish, corals and marine life.
- Get your picture taken in the Pirate Jail and have a toast at the King Neptune Café!
- Have time to snorkel, swim, relax on a noodle, catch some rays, or lounge in the shade, before or after your dive (and while other groups dive).
- View your underwater photos and purchase a CD of your Sea Trek adventure.
- Guests will be dropped off at water taxi pier to go back to ship.
Note: Minimum age is 8 years. Sea Trek and snorkeling equipment are included. Maximum depth is 20 feet. Consult the Diving Policy at the beginning of your Shore Excursions brochure prior to booking.