The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
A unique, multi-eco experience awaits you in St. Thomas' Mangrove Wildlife Refuge & Marine Sanctuary.
/ Adult (ages 13 and over)
/ Child (ages 4 - 12)
*Prices may vary by sailing
A unique, multi-eco experience awaits you in St. Thomas’ Mangrove Wildlife
Refuge & Marine Sanctuary.
On this excursion you will:
Kayak, snorkel, and hike through a 16-acre uninhabited island with
Leave the pier in an open-air safari bus to the marina.
Be provided with a safety briefing, instructions and equipment. Board your
two-person sit-upon kayak and paddle through the tranquil waters and protected
mangroves of the inner lagoon.
Make three stops for informative explanations of the area’s ecology and
wildlife along with amusing local folklore. Keep your eyes open for iguanas,
egrets, herons, pelicans, and frigates.
Leave your kayak at a scenic beach for an invigorating hike to Red Point
cliffs, tidal pools and a blowhole.
Don your mask and plunge into the fascinating underwater kingdom. See
starfish, conchs, stingrays, and puffer fish as you explore a beautiful coral
fringed mangrove nursery.
Enjoy a snack and then glide your kayak back into the water for your return
trip to the marina.
- Maximum weight is 250 lbs.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with heart conditions or back/neck/arm/wrist/hand/finger injuries.
- Life jacket, mask, snorkel, water, and light snacks are included.
- Remember to bring a towel, sunscreen, waterproof shoes and a waterproof camera.
- Changing rooms and a gift shop are available at the marina.