The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Take a 20-minute bus ride from the ship to the end of the pier where your customized VW Dune Buggy convertible awaits. Stop at two natural lagoons where you can watch exotic birds or seasonal pink flamingos dive and play against the backdrop of the clear blue sky. From here drive to the ruins of Xcambo, built over 2000 years ago to control the production of salt.
Continue your drive through the Yucatan Peninsula’s typical countryside as you make your way to the Silcer Beach Club, for some fun in the Mexican sun!. Escape the everyday as you lounge by the pool, swim in the ocean or relax on the beach. You’ll find lounge chairs, umbrellas and beach volleyball. All beach facilities are included as well as 2 complimentary non-alcoholic drinks (water or soda).
Snacks and alcoholics drinks (for non – drivers) are available for purchase. When time is up you will drive you buggy back into town. Park the buggies and walk 2 blocks to the market where you will find local handicrafts and other souvenirs. You may choose to remain here to do some shopping (time permitting) or join your fellow cruise ship travelers and take the next shuttle bus back to the ship.
- Minimum 21 years old to drive and valid driver’s license required.
- Minimum 6 years old to participate in the excursion.
- Buggies are stick shift and there will be 4 guests per car.
- Uneven groups can be separate due consideration of the tour operator and accommodation of the guests.
- Guests must be able to climb in/out of buggy.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries are not permitted.
- Extra spending money, sunscreen, insect repellent, swimsuit & towel are recommended.