A perfect combination between natural beauties and the most important center of the Mayan Civilization. Begin your journey with an informative 2.00 hours ride to the famous Chichen Itza Mayan Ruins. Be enchanted with the amazing mayan ball game court, the temple of the Warriors and the kukulkan pyramid.
After this cultural visit you will have the opportunity to swim in the refreshing water of a natural sacred cenote a formation considered by the Mayans the entrance to the infra world. Following this amazing experience, get ready to enjoy a delicious Mexican-International buffet lunch at a beautiful restaurant located on this area.
- No drinks included during lunch time.
- Lunch is buffet style. Important to consider that the guests will be walking in uneven and gravel terrain.
- Guests are not allowed to climb the ruins they also must know how to swim to access the Cenote.
- We recommend bringing Cash, CC, hat, sun protection, towel, swimming suit and comfortable shoes.
- IMPORTANT TO BE ON TIME ON ALL YOUR MEETING POINTS.
- Children 5 and under are free.