Is there a better place to relax than aboard a cruise ship? We don’t think so! Step aboard Carnival Breeze for a cruise to the Caribbean or the pink-sand beaches of Bermuda, and you’ll leave all your cares to embrace food, fun and adventure on the high seas.
Carnival Breeze is the ultimate family cruise ship, since it’s packed with pools and play areas for kids. Looking for adults-only relaxation? No worries – we’ve got plenty of spaces for grown-ups to unwind as well. Carnival Breeze sails from Fort Lauderdale and Port Canaveral, so Floridians — and everyone else, for that matter! — have options when it comes to booking that cruise vacation.
To whet your appetite for the good life, take a look at some of the best that Carnival Breeze has to offer on your cruise to the Caribbean.
Outdoor Cruising Fun
As you set sail, half the fun is keeping an eye on the ocean and enjoying the sea breezes as your ship heads toward paradise. Of course you can always snag a lounge chair by the pool and sip a drink, but for adventure seekers, there’s plenty to keep you occupied while you’re out on deck.
Love to swim? We’ve kicked the pool up a notch at WaterWorks, our on-board water park that features plenty of fast, twisty waterslides and the PowerDrencher to dump water on swimmers.
If you prefer to stay dry, SkyCourse is a ropes course situated high above deck, so you can feel like you’re soaring above the sea as you challenge yourself to climb and balance your way through the obstacles.
For boots-on-the-ground fun, check out SportSquare, our gaming area. Here you’ll find volleyball, basketball, foosball, billiards, your favorite gym machines and more – including a family-friendly mini golf course.
For some child-free relaxation, head to the aptly named Serenity Adults-Only Retreat. Double-wide lounge sofas are perfect for couples, and you can sip a drink from the bar, read a book or just stare at the sea while you enjoy the peace and quiet.
Indoor Cruising Fun
When you need a break from all that fresh air and sunshine, there’s also plenty to do indoors. We take game night to the next level at Hasbro, The Game Show. This live game show lets you compete for prizes in front of an audience as you battle it out on oversized CONNECT FOUR and YAHTZEE boards.
For more on-stage competition, head to Lip Sync Battle: Carnival to give the performance of your life. We provide the music, lighting and props to help you make the most of your big moment.
Not a fan of the spotlight? You can enjoy all of our shows as an audience member, including stand-up comedy at the Punchliner Comedy Club and live theatrical performances at Playlist Productions. There’s something to see every night, so make sure to plan accordingly!
Of course, no cruise ship would be complete without a comprehensive on-board Casino, and Carnival Breeze does not disappoint. Enjoy slots, blackjack and all your favorite table games. Maybe you’ll get rich!
After all the good times, you can be forgiven if you need a break from the action. There’s no better place to rest than at Cloud 9 Spa, where you can indulge in a massage, facial body wrap and more. Bliss!
Delicious Cruise Dining
There’s no dining like cruise dining, and we make sure you get all your favorite cuisine during your trip. Here’s just a glimpse of what you can look forward to:
- Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse: Smoked pork, creamy mac and cheese, collard greens — when the mood for Southern barbecue strikes, head to Guy’s Pig & Anchor for the best smokehouse on the ocean blue.
- Bonsai Sushi: If the sight of miles of pristine sea has you thinking about seafood, you’ve come to the right place! Bonsai Sushi has all your favorites, plus soups, sides and sake.
- Cucina del Capitano: This is the place to enjoy a fine Italian meal onboard the ship. Family-style service makes it a great choice for families and groups who want to be able to taste it all.
- Seafood Shack: Love lobster? Craving a clambake? Get a taste of summer in New England when you order a basketful of seafood goodies.
- Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse: Calling all carnivores and wine lovers! Your high-end steakhouse experience awaits. Make reservations for this most luxurious of dining spots so you don’t miss out.
What would an evening onboard the ship be without some adult beverages to sip on? No matter what your style, Carnival Breeze has a watering hole that’s just right for you:
- RedFrog Pub: Live music, Caribbean-inspired pub grub and fantastic brews make this pub a place to settle into for the night — or a long afternoon.
- Piano Bar: Grab a drink, pull up a chair and let the piano man know what you want to hear. This sing-along bar is perfect for getting to know your shipmates and for belting out tunes into the wee hours.
- RedFrog Rum Bar: What could make the RedFrog Pub better? Sea breezes and a sparkling swimming pool! We added a poolside version of the RedFrog Pub so you can enjoy island flavor outdoors, too.
- Alchemy Bar: Attention mixology fans! We’ve found some adventurous bartenders to whip up truly original cocktails for you to sample. You can order up something truly unique from the menu, or ask for a custom drink based on your mood.
- BlueIguana Tequila Bar: ¡Viva México! Grab your frozen margarita or icy Mexican beer near the pool to chill out before or after that siesta.
Feeling inspired by all the fun? Book your cruise vacation aboard Carnival Breeze.