The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
What better way to discover the natural beauty of the Belizean jungle than on horseback.
On this excursion you will:
- Take a 40-minute motor coach ride through Belize City to Bacab Eco Adventure Park and listen as our guide imparts to you a bit of our very colorful Belizean history.
- Secure your belongings then head over to the horse mounting area to receive a safety briefing, riding instructions and be paired with a horse that matches your riding skills.
- Climb onto our mounting mounds, designed especially to make mounting/dismounting our horses “a walk in the park”, and mount your waiting steed.
- Follow your guide and embark on your journey to explore the exotic tropical forest on horseback.
- After approximately one hour of exploring, you’ll return to the pool area to enjoy a delicious Belizean lunch at the “Pokonobwai Restaurant and Bar”.
- After lunch, relax at poolside in a hammock under the shade or enjoy the waterfall and slide at our free form pool. Your kids will enjoy our mushroom water feature in the kiddie’s section.
Throughout your stay, you can enjoy various presentations and activities that showcase our Belizean history and culture and/or learn about our natural healing remedies by visiting “Ixchel Medicinal Trail” before returning to the port.
- Recommended minimum height 48 inches; Maximum weight is 250 lbs.
- FREE WiFi. FREE Lunch. Small gift shop on site. Locker rentals are available.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck/hip injuries are not permitted on this excursion.
- Some walkways of uneven natural materials will be found throughout the Park.
- Helmets are included. Closed-toe shoes, long sleeve shirt, sunscreen, insect repellant, swimwear and a towel are recommended.
- Guests wishing to accompany another guest to the Park can purchase a Ride-Along-Ticket sold as “Bacab Eco Park Family Escape” at the Shore Excursions Desk onboard the ship.