The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Enjoy the electrifying thrill of riding your own wave runner through the turquoise waters of Cozumel. Afterwards dive in for an amazing snorkel before relaxing at the premier beach resort on the island. Your tour begins as you board a local taxi for the short drive to the private beach club. You will be met by our staff and receive a safety briefing on operating a wave runner. Then you and another guest are off to enjoy an exhilarating 30 minute guided ride along the coast.
These exciting machines are perfect for everyone and guarantee an amazing experience. Next you'll be provided with snorkel gear and guided into the aquamarine water. This is one of the island's premier snorkeling areas with thousands of colorful fish and breathtaking underwater views accessible right off the beach. Afterwards feel free to purchase an icy cold beverage or delicious snack from the beachside bar and restaurant or simply lounge by the pool in the sun. You're welcome to stay and enjoy the facilities, private beach, pool and bar/restaurant for as long as you would like before taking a taxi back to the pier. Transportation will be available at regular intervals.
Passenger ticket must be purchased onboard.
- The minimum age required to participate is 8 years old; 16 years old to operate the wave runner. The maximum weight allowed is 300 pounds.
- Once participants join their tour, they will be required to complete a liability waiver.
- Bring a towel and adequate sun protection. All safety equipment must be worn including flotation vest and helmet on the wave runners and snorkel vest while snorkeling. Lockers are available for rent.
- Maximum 1 driver and 1 passenger per Waverunner. This booking is valid for driver only. Passengers need to purchase their ticket onboard.
- Medical restrictions: pregnant women, those with recent surgeries (less than 6 months), guests with heart or respiratory conditions, guests under any medication that carries a warning about any impairment of their physical/mental abilities are not permitted.
- Guests must be able to swim.