The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Enjoy the electrifying thrill of riding your own wave runner through the turquoise waters of Cozumel. Afterwards dive in for an amazing snorkel before relaxing at the premier beach resort on the island. Your tour begins as you board a local taxi for the short drive to the private beach club. You will be met by our staff and receive a safety briefing on operating a wave runner. Then you and another guest are off to enjoy an exhilarating 30 minute guided ride along the coast.
These exciting machines are perfect for everyone and guarantee an amazing experience. Next you'll be provided with snorkel gear and guided into the aquamarine water. This is one of the island's premier snorkeling areas with thousands of colorful fish and breathtaking underwater views accessible right off the beach. Afterwards feel free to purchase an icy cold beverage or delicious snack from the beachside bar and restaurant or simply lounge by the pool in the sun. You're welcome to stay and enjoy the facilities, private beach, pool and bar/restaurant for as long as you would like before taking a taxi back to the pier. Transportation will be available at regular intervals.
Passenger ticket must be purchased onboard.
- Guests must be able to swim out approx. 50ft to get on the wave runners.
- Guests with knee or hip surgeries are not permitted on the tour.
- The min age required to participate is 8 yrs old and min 16 yrs old to operate the wave runner.
- The max weight is 280lbs.
- Medical restrictions: pregnant women, guests with heart or respiratory conditions, recent surgeries (less than 6 months) or guests under any medication that carries a warning of any physical or mental impairment are not able to participate.
- Liability waiver must be completed and safety equipment worn during activities.
- Lockers are available for rent.
- The maximum is 1 driver and 1 passenger per wave runner. This booking is valid for driver only. Passengers need to reserve separately.
- Tour might be conducted in reverse.
- Guests booked on afternoon departures will enjoy the facilities, private beach, pool and bar/restaurant before their activity.
- Guests can´t consume alcoholic beverages while at the beach before operating the wave runners.
- We recommend the use of protective UV clothing and reef-friendly sunscreen to help protect the environment and reef systems. (Available in the Onboard Shops)