The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Explore Freeport's "Lucayan National Park", as you paddle through the inland creeks of the mangroves and walk on the pathways through the forest.
$114.99 / Adult (ages 13 and over)
$104.99 / Child (ages 6 - 12)
*Prices may vary by sailing
Port:Freeport, The Bahamas
Activity Level: Difficult
Explore Freeport’s “Lucayan National Park” as you paddle through the inland creeks of the mangrove forests and walk the paths used by the Lucayan Indians. This tour is safe in any weather.
On this family excursion you will:
- Enjoy a narrated sightseeing tour of some Freeport highlights on your way to the park.
- Learn about the area’s geology and natural history.
- Have a short paddling orientation before your guide leads you on a kayak exploration.
- View several species of birds, plants and fish in their natural habitat.
- Have lunch and refreshments under a shady shelter and fun time on a beautiful, iconic beach.
- Take a short, narrated nature walk along a shady trail followed by a crossing of the creek on a Tom Sawyer raft.
- The walking portion of the tour is moderate.
- Comfortable clothing and strapped sandals or tennis shoes are recommended.
- Kayaks used are wide, stable and of the open cockpit variety.
- The waters of the creek system are mostly calm and the paddling is easy.