Discover the history and culture of the Bahamas on an ecological adventure through Half Moon Cay.
On this excursion you will:
- Board the glass bottom boat from the pier and be transported through the lagoon in the presence of a knowledgeable local guide.
- Have key sights pointed out and some of the Bahamian history and culture explained.
- Visit the nursery at the far end of the lagoon to see a variety of stingrays, nurse sharks, lemon sharks, bonefish, conch, sea urchins, and assorted marine life.
- Keep your eyes peeled for some of the different varieties of exotic birds.
- Exit the lagoon into the ocean to view some of the living reefs through the glass bottom.
- Stop at a re-constructed Arawak Indian fishing village.