The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Deciding what to do in Cuba is easy thanks to this deep dive into the local flavors of Havana and long-held traditions in Cuba.
This popular Cuban shore excursion will allow you to explore the vibrant and exuberant Cuban culture, adding authentic local flavors and traditions to your cruise to Cuba. Prepare your senses for the culture, food, art and music of Havana and the chance to discover the true meaning of a Cuba tradition.
Delight your taste buds with a traditional Cuban food tasting at a local restaurant, while enjoying the rhythms of Cuban music with a live performance. After learning about the roots of Cuban music, you’ll be introduced to concept of the ‘Cuban marriage’—the perfect combination of coffee, cigars and rum. As you will discover, the Cuban Marriage tells the history of Cuba’s land through the stories of the country’s most famous exports. With a local expert to serve as your guide, you’ll learn the proper methods for enjoying coffee, cigars, and rum like a Cuban.
With a newfound understanding and appreciation for the magic of Cuban soil, you will then visit Plaza de la Revolucion to learn about Jose Marti and his poetic love for all things Cuba.
After Plaza de La Revolucion and your immersion in Jose Marti’s influence on the island, it’s time to travel to Muraleando, located in Central Havana. Here, local artists have turned an aging water tank into the Muraleando art space and community center, revitalizing their community through large murals and sculptures that stretch up and down the street walls. Artisans volunteer to teach classes at Muraleando in exchange for the privilege of selling their works of art in the Muraleando gallery. In a special expression of Cuban traditions, you’ll have the opportunity to dance alongside local adults and children inside the water tank, while a local live band provides the soundtrack to your afternoon.
As the day winds down, you’ll know more than you ever did before about Havana and its history, thanks to this informative and interactive tour, a top shore excursion in Cuba.
- Not recommended for guests with wheelchairs or those with walking difficulties, due to walking involved and uneven ground.
- We strongly suggest to have lunch prior to your excursion.
- If you are sailing on a call arriving before 11:30AM and traveling pursuant to the people-to-people exemption, in order to comply with U.S. regulations you will need to participate in People-to-People activities totaling at least 7-8 hours. Half day Carnival tours will need to be supplemented with additional half day people-to-people compliant activities.
- Tour times are estimates and may be subject to change.
- Tours may run in reverse to provide the best experience for guests.
- This tour includes an optional drop off at Almacenes San Jose Artisan Market instead of the port terminal when available
- This tour is designed to be in compliance with People to People guidelines.
- For our call on 02/19 there will be not optional drop off at Almacenes San Jose Artisan due to our arrival time in port.