The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Vibrant and exuberant, the flavors of Cuba can be found in the culture, food, art and music of Havana. Delight your taste buds with a traditional Cuban food tasting at a local restaurant, while enjoying the rhythms of Cuban music with a live performance. After learning about the roots of Cuban music, be introduced to concept of the ‘Cuban marriage’ . The perfect combination of coffee, cigars and rum, the Cuban Marriage tells the history of Cuba’s land through the stories of the country’s most famous exports. With a local expert to serve as your guide, learn the proper methods for enjoying coffee, cigars, and rum like a Cuban.
With a newfound understanding and appreciation for the magic of Cuban soil, visit Plaza de la Revolucion to learn about Jose Marti and his poetic love for all things Cuba.
After visiting Plaza de La Revolucion to learn about Jose Marti’s influence on the island, travel to Muraleando. Located in Central Havana, local artists have turned an aging water tank into the Muraleando art space and community center, revitalizing their community through large murals and sculptures that stretch up and down the street walls. Artisans volunteer to teach classes at Muraleando in exchange for the privilege of selling their works of art in the Muraleando gallery. Dance alongside local adults and children inside the water tank, as a local live band provides the soundtrack to your afternoon.
- THIS TOUR IS DESIGNED TO BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH PEOPLE TO PEOPLE GUIDELINES.
- Not recommended for guests with wheelchairs or those with walking difficulties, due to walking involved and uneven ground.
- We strongly suggest to have lunch prior to your excursion.
- This tour is not available for sailings when ship arrives in port before 12:00pm.
- Tour times are estimates and may be subject to change.
- Tours may run in reverse to provide the best experience for guests.
- This tour includes an optional drop off at Almacenes San Jose Artisan Market instead of the port terminal when available