The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Enjoy three of the most popular attractions in Ocho Rios – the world famous Dunn’s River Falls, the Sky Explorer chairlift, and Jamaica Bobsled on this comprehensive adventure!
/ Adult (ages 13 and over)
/ Child (ages 4 - 12)
*Prices may vary by sailing
Board an air conditioned bus at the pier for an approx. 1 and a half hour drive to Dunn's River Falls. Follow your guide as he leads you up 600 feet of cascading water. Next is Mystic Mountain where you’ll embark the Sky Explorer chairlift for a ride up 700 feet through the tropical forest. Climb into the specially made bobsled and plunge 3,280 feet of twists and turns down the mountain.
- This tour may run in reverse.
- Lunch is included.
- The max weight is 300 lbs.
- The minimum age to climb the falls is 6 years old.
- Children must be at least 3.8 ft. to ride the Bobsled.
- Fastened shoes are recommended for the chairlift.
- Bring your swimsuit and beach towel
- Lockers are available for rent at the falls.
- The rocks at Dunn’s River Falls are slippery; non-skid water shoes are required (available for sale at the falls).
- Liability waiver is required.
- Pregnant women, guests with heart conditions, bone conditions and back/neck/knee injuries are not permitted.
- Sequence of the tour may vary.
- Travel time will vary depending on traffic and tour may last up to 8.5 hours.