Your journey starts with a 45 minute drive through the tropical town of Rio Grande. This canopy tour will be at the foothills of El Yunque Rainforest where you will enjoy the lush vegetation of its surroundings. This tour delivers high energy thrills on 8 different observation platforms where you’ll experience the beautiful panoramic views of the rainforest and the eastern part of the island. It has the second largest zip line in Puerto Rico, with a length of 2,300 feet. During your tour you’ll learn about the preservation efforts towards the forest ecosystems and the wonders of living nature that surround and encompass the island. Immerse yourself in the history and mystical enchantment of the island and El Yunque. This will be a stunning experience that you will never forget!
- Guest must be 8 years old to ride the zip lines.
- Weight limit: no more than 250 pounds/lb.
- Wear closed sport or comfortable shoes.
- For long hair, use a pony tail or place in a bun.
- Guest will need to sign waiver release and fitness documents.