Transfer from the pier harbor to Pigeon Island where you will kayak and discover all the island has to offer including snorkeling, beaches, swimming, a park with ruins and Fort Rodney.
On this adventurous excursion you will:
- Learn that sea kayaking is a fun and exciting way to experience historic Pigeon Island National Park.
- After a brief transfer from Castries Harbour to a local beach, a safety briefing and kayaking lesson will be provided.
- Glide your kayak into the water towards Pigeon Island and paddle along for approximately 30 minutes, viewing the fishing village of Gros Islet as well as some of the island’s hotels and luxurious homes.
- Upon reaching Pigeon Island, enjoy some complimentary refreshments.
- Guests may continue kayaking after the refreshment stop or snorkel among the colorful tropical fish that inhabit the waters surrounding the island.
- Land lovers can enjoy the many activities the park has to offer, sunbathing or swimming at the beaches; walking through the park to view the many ruins or climbing to the top of Fort Rodney for a spectacular view of the island.
The Best Price Guarantee Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Minimum age is 12 years; maximum weight is 300 lbs.
One and two-person kayaks are available. Kayaking and snorkeling gear are included.
Wear swimsuit underneath comfortable clothing; sunscreen and beach towel are recommended.
Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or walking difficulties are not permitted on this excursion.
The ground on Pigeon Island is grassy and uneven.