Follow the lead buggy as your route takes you through St John’s to Bendals and the beginning of the off-road trails. Your fun-filled ride continues along dirt tracks and through rural areas before arriving at Body Ponds, a beautiful series of ponds. Pause for photos, before continuing along Fig Tree Drive through tropical rainforest areas. Continue to a beautiful beach situated on the South West coast, where you’ll be served a soft drink at a short rest stop. You may also choose to enjoy a brief swim or simply relax in the sun, before navigating your way back to the pier.
- This tour is sold per buggy.
- Single driver must buy two tickets.
- Driving time will be divided into both the driver and the passenger.
- Actual drive time is approximately 90 minutes.
- Minimum age to drive is 21 years old with a valid driving license. Non-drivers must be 7 years of age or older.
- Buggies are a manual drive.
- Helmets are provided and must be worn.
- There is a combined weight limit of 400lbs per buggy.
- This tour is not suitable for those with injuries or conditions, which may be affected by a bumpy ride.
Full-length trousers should be worn.
- Clothes may get dirty.
- Flat, enclosed shoes are required.
- Passengers are reminded to wear swimwear and take a towel if they wish to swim at the beach.