Here is your chance to enjoy the magnificent scenery, history and culture of Barbados with this coast-to-coast excursion.
On this wonderful excursion you will see:
- Bridgetown Harbor, Pelican Village, the Broad Street shopping district, historic Heroes Square and Barbados’ Parliament buildings.
- Barbados’ rural areas, historic points of interest and beautiful scenery such as the Emancipation Statue and Gun Hill Signal Station.
- The Highland Adventure Centre with it's spectacular views of the East Coast and enjoy a refreshing drink.
- The Atlantic Coastline and Bathsheba for spectacular views of the rugged East Coast and Atlantic surf.
- Barclay’s Park, rural villages and historic sites.
- Holetown, the Gold Coast and finally the Spring Garden Highway.
Note: Excursion may operate in the opposite direction, depending on traffic.