Experience the best of both worlds - Belize's cave tubing and jungle zip lining! Take a 1 and a half hour A/C bus transfer to the Jaguar Paw Adventure Outpost. Upon arrival you will be outfitted with your equipment to soar across the lush tropical rainforest among some of the longest lines in the country. But wait! The fun is not over. A short hike through the forest will lead you to the cool, refreshing waters of the Caves Branch River of the No Hoch Chen Reserve. With your life vest, helmet and tube, your guide will lead you underground to the caves on your tube admiring the majestic formations. Relax and let the waters carry you through. At the end you will have time to purchase snacks, drinks and souvenirs.
- The minimum age to attend this tour is 6 years old, minimum height is 4 ft. tall (Government Regulation) and max weight is 265 lbs.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on this tour.
- Guests must be in good physical condition and must be able to walk approximately 35 minutes on an uneven jungle path.
- Shorts must be worn on zip line portion of the tour.
- Water shoes and lockers are available for rent.
- A tasty Belizean lunch which includes rice & beans, stew chicken, salad and water are all included.