What better way to discover the natural beauty of the Belizean jungle than on horseback.
On this excursion you will:
- Take a 40-minute motor coach ride through Belize City to Bacab Eco Adventure Park and listen as our guide imparts to you a bit of our very colorful Belizean history.
- Secure your belongings then head over to the horse mounting area to receive a safety briefing, riding instructions and be paired with a horse that matches your riding skills.
- Climb onto our mounting mounds, designed especially to make mounting/dismounting our horses “a walk in the park”, and mount your waiting steed.
- Follow your guide and embark on your journey to explore the exotic tropical forest on horseback.
- After approximately one hour of exploring, you’ll return to the pool area to enjoy a delicious Belizean lunch at the “Pokonobwai Restaurant and Bar”.
- After lunch, relax at poolside in a hammock under the shade or enjoy the waterfall and slide at our free form pool. Your kids will enjoy our mushroom water feature in the kiddie’s section.
Throughout your stay, you can enjoy various presentations and activities that showcase our Belizean history and culture and/or learn about our natural healing remedies by visiting “Ixchel Medicinal Trail” before returning to the port.