A complete tour offering, Mayan history, a blue lagoon getaway and snacks with open bar. Listen to your guide enroute to the ruins and learn about the interesting local area and culture. Continue your visit to “The Place of the Red Corn,” Chacchoben Mayan Ruins, learn about the fascinating Mayan culture during the journey from our knowledgeable guides. Enjoy a guided tour of this unique archaeological site set in beautiful surroundings still partially covered in the rain forest. Climb to the top of the “Gran Basamento” taking you above the tree tops to visit two sacred temples. Before leaving, you will have the opportunity to buy souvenirs from the onsite gift store. Your journey continues to our Jungle Beach Restaurant located in the heart of the Jungle by the Blue Lagoon where you will enjoy complementary drinks and a light snack. After your snacks, sunbathe on a sun lounger, take a swim and enjoy the open bar including your favorite cocktails. Feeling fully relaxed, well fed and in good spirits, your transfer awaits to return you to the ship.
- The minimum age for this tour is 3 years old.
- There is a $5.00 USD (approx.). govt. imposed fee for the use of video cameras on the Archeological site.
- This excursion features a fair amount of walking over uneven surfaces and climbing.
- This excursion can operate in reverse order.
- Light Mexican snack and open bar is included, and the minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years old.