Cozumel is one of the most famous diving destinations due to being part of the Mesoamerican reef barrier and since 1996 has been declared a National Marine Park. The island offers you different dive sites and depth ranges depending your experience, from easy shallow (30ft) reefs to deep walls (90ft) and pinnacles. Once on the boat the crew will brief you about safety diving procedures overall and specific dive site briefing, chosen depending on weather conditions and group ability.
- Guests must present a valid C-Card in order to dive and have logged a dive within 18 months.
- All equipment is provided except for the wet-suit.
- Refer to the Tour Operator's Diving Policy prior to booking.
- Divers between 10 to 12 years old and basic levels (PADI Scuba Divers, SSI Scuba Divers, SDI Supervised Divers) must hire a private Dive master.
- Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
- We recommend the use of protective UV clothing and reef-friendly sunscreen to help protect the environment and reef systems. (Available in the Onboard Shops)