The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Take the opportunity to explore the near-by archeological site at San Gervasio, the island’s largest and best-preserved Mayan ruins, and uncover the history of this long-lived culture.
/ Adult (ages 13 and over)
/ Child (ages 4 - 12)
*Prices may vary by sailing
Take the opportunity to explore the near-by archeological site at San Gervasio, the island’s largest and best-preserved Mayan ruins, and uncover the history of this long-lived culture. Uncover culture with a 1 hour guided tour through the site. San Gervasio was once the island's center of culture and religion, worshiping Ixchel, the goddess of the moon. Your guide will lead you through the archaeological site and share important facts, cultural histories and myths along the way. Next, head off for a scenic drive along Cozumel's beautiful eastern shore. Circle the island and make a brief stop at Cala Mirador, a famous spot because of the magnificent rugged rock formations, lush tropical vegetation and the iridescent waters of the Caribbean; be ready to enjoy one of the most astonishing ocean views. As part your amazing island tour, experience a delightful Mayan Cuisine lunch at one of the signature restaurants.
- Order of visit may vary.
- Lunch is included.
- If you are celebrating a birthday, anniversary or special occasion notify our shore excursion team once onboard.
- Per Mexican government regulations: Guests who would like to enter ruins with small video cameras will be charged $4.00.
- Professional video equipment is not permitted.
- Regular cameras are permitted.
- Children 5 and under are free.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Bring cash/card for your own expenses.