The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
The sparkling waters of the Caribbean beckon with a colorful parade of tropical marine life on this Three Reef Snorkeling by Boat shore excursion.
A specialized snorkeling boat will take you to the first stop, Cardona Reef System. This reef has wonderful life and coral. Then go to Paradise Reef. a series of three reefs located about 200 yards from shore.
Paradise was one of Jacques Cousteau’s favorite dive sites. On the way, your trusty guides provide detailed snorkeling instructions and marine park rules. With life vest, fins and snorkeling mask firmly in place, you’re ready to get wet. Jump or ease in to the sea and float above green turtles, delicate coral patches, and schools of angel tangs and yellowtail.
After this head to the dazzling coral gardens at Dzul Ha reef. Relax after your excursion on the rooftop deck as your boat cuts foamy paths through the sea back to your Carnival cruise ship. Purchase a photo of yourself as a memento of your exciting Cozumel snorkeling tour.
Book the Three Reef Snorkeling by Boat tour today for an amazing underwater adventure on the world-renowned Cozumel coral reef.
- A swimsuit and a beach towel are recommended.
- The boat capacity may be of 30 (Small Boat) or 60 guests (Large Boat).
- Minimum age is 8 years old.
- Pregnant women and guests with heart/respiratory conditions, asthma, diabetes, or epilepsy are not permitted on this excursion.
- We recommend the use of protective UV clothing and reef-friendly sunscreen to help protect the environment and reef systems. (Available in the Onboard Shops)