Take in the highlights of this historic Dutch island. On this excursion, you will:
- Travel to the Curaçao Museum in Otrobanda to see the first plane to cross the ocean from Europe to Curaçao as well as contemporary art and exhibits pertaining to life in 19th century Curaçao.
- Continue your journey across the Queen Juliana Bridge and past the Franklin D. Roosevelt House
- Arrive at Chobolobo, a colonial mansion where the original Curaçao liqueur is distilled in 100-year-old barrels.
- Taste the famous liqueur and have an opportunity to purchase it,
- Visit Curaçao’s Handicraft Market to shop for locally crafted souvenirs.
- See the beautiful old merchant estates in Scharloo, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, during your scenic drive back to Willemstad.
The Best Price Guarantee Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
NOTE: Tour sequence may vary. There will be an optional drop off downtown for morning departures. Guests opting to stay downtown will be responsible for their return to the ship. Minimum age for liqueur-tasting is 21 years.