The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Depart from the pier to the ATV ranch where the guides will provide a detailed safety orientation, helmet and goggles which are required on the tour. After a short drive you will arrive at Guadalupe Valley where you will hop onto your very own single seat ATV as you practice at the ATV base camp. Once you are ready, drive the ATV through the off road trails as you sightsee the beautiful landscapes. You will drive along the back roads with a scenic view of the surrounding mountains, pine trees and open valleys that surround the area.
After this breathtaking drive is over you will finish at the Base Camp Resort where you will taste the country wines, fresh artisanal hand-made bread and cheese from the region. You will learn more about the area and the wonderful wines.
- Guests wishing to be dropped off at downtown Ensenada will be responsible for their return transportation to the ship.
- Alcohol will be served at the wine tasting portion of the tour.
- The minimum age is 18 years old; maximum weight is 350 lbs.
- A valid driver’s license and closed-toe shoes are required. Long pants are recommended.
- Pregnant women, guests with back and neck injuries, heart conditions and seizures are not permitted on this excursion.