See how remarkably intelligent and friendly dolphins can be when you take a swim with them!
On this excursion you will:
- Experience how remarkably intelligent and friendly dolphins can be when you swim with them.
- Your interactive program begins with a 20-minute bus ride from the pier to Port Lucaya.
- Upon arrival at the UNEXSO facility, you will board a boat and enjoy a 20-minute ride through Grand Bahama Island’s beautiful canal system or along the island’s South Shore, depending on weather conditions.
- Arrive at Sanctuary Bay, a 9-acre natural lagoon and home to fourteen Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins, where you will listen to an educational briefing provided by the well-trained staff before entering the water for your dolphin swim.
- You can swim alongside the dolphins, plunge underwater to play, or race against them above the surface.
- You’ll have the opportunity to perform behaviors with the dolphins, hug and kiss them.
- Photographers will be on hand to capture these special moments.
- After your dolphin swim (time permitting), purchase lunch or a snack at the Dive In Bar & Grill, take a dip in the 17 foot deep pool, or browse the gift shop.