Experience the natural beauty of Grand Cayman on a fun-filled 4x4 Jeep Wrangler Safari. You'll ride caravan-style to Barkers National Park, where you may be lucky to see Cayman’s indigenous blue Iguana. You will have plenty of photo opportunities of the mangroves and the local wildlife at the park. Continue your drive past The Turtle Center en route to the Rum Cake Outlet where you can sample and purchase the famous rum cakes. After a brief stop at the Hell Post Office, you will proceed to the Boat House and enjoy a Caribbean style lunch with a view.
- The minimum age is 7 years old.
- Guests wishing to drive the vehicle must be 21 years or older and must present a valid driver's license.
- Drivers are not permitted to consume alcohol.
- Four guests are permitted per Jeep.
- Lunch and non-alcoholic refreshments are included.