Experience the natural beauty of Grand Cayman on a fun-filled 4x4 Jeep Wrangler Safari adventure. You’ll ride caravan-style to Barkers National Park and have plenty of photo opportunities of the abundant mangroves which are an essential component of the islands ecosystem. If we are lucky, you may even spot a blue iguana. Continue your drive past The Turtle Center to the Rum Cake Outlet, where you can sample and purchase the local and famous rum cakes. After another brief stop at the Hell Post Office, you will proceed to your final stop: the Boat House. Enjoy a Caribbean-style- lunch, complimented by a beautiful view.
- The minimum age to attend this tour is 7 years old.
- Guests wishing to drive the vehicle must be 21 years or older and must present a valid driver's license.
- Drivers are not permitted to consume alcohol.
- Four guests are permitted per Jeep.
- Wildlife spotting is not guaranteed.
- Lunch and non-alcoholic refreshments are included.