The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
An exhilarating MudBug Waterfall Off-Road Adventure awaits you as you explore trails filled with rich history and visit hidden gems on the south shore of Kauai.
Arrive by mini-van to the Old Koloa Sugar Mill where experienced guides greet you and give you your protective mud clothing, a helmet and goggles. Board your all terrain fully automatic Mudbug for your time to get dirty adventure that takes you down back road trails, cane fields and through streams, offering amazing views of the ocean and the south shore.
Eat a tasty picnic lunch and, weather permitting, swim in a refreshing mountain pool at a secluded waterfall.
- Two guests per vehicle. Minimum age is 5 years.
- Minimum age to drive is 16 years with valid Drivers License.
- Maximum weight is 320ibs.
- Pregnant women and guests with back or neck injuries are not permitted.
- Wear swim suit below clothes and closed shoes you don t mind getting muddy. Changing rooms, showers and lockers are at base.