The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Learn about the history, lifestyle, and lore of the northwest coast natives at the Totem Bight State Historical Park.
$44.99 / Adult (ages 13 and over)
$39.99 / Child (ages 4 - 12)
*Prices may vary by sailing
No Minimum Age
Totem Bight State Historical Park, located 10 miles outside of downtown Ketchikan, is the site of a former native summer fish camp set along the Tongass Narrows in the Tongass National Forest.
On this excursion you will:
- Learn the park offers a unique opportunity to discover the history, lifestyle, and lore of the northwest coast natives.
- Discover on this site replicas of original totem poles that have been carved and painted reflecting the rich culture and traditions of the Tlingit, Haida, and Tsimshian Indians.
- Have your driver/guide interpret the significance of the myths and legends depicted on the many poles standing among the hemlock and cedar trees.
- Come to understand the importance of the ocean and its impact on these coastal natives.
- Be introduced to some of the industries that have made Ketchikan what it is today as you travel to and from Totem Bight.