The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Discover an amazing totem pole collection in the Tongass National Rainforest and witness The Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show.
On this excursion, you will:
- Learn the history of Ketchikan while you ride along the scenic Tongass Narrows en-route to Totem Bight State Park.
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of the Tongass National Rainforest as you stroll the Totem Bight trail under the canopy of majestic trees.
- Be impressed by the large collection of totem poles at the end of the trail that your guide will bring to life for you through entertaining stories.
- Shop and view beautifully carved totems along with a collection of vintage automobiles at the quaint Alaska Totem Trading Store.
- Enjoy “The Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show” where hardy lumberjacks gather in this partially covered and heated outdoor arena to compete in various logging events.
- Watch log rolling, ax- throws and speed-climbing events that will bring the audience alive as you cheer your lumberjack on.
NOTE: There may be a short wait prior to the lumberjack show. Tour may operate in reverse.